- Driven job growth for the whole province.
- Built great facilities for youth, seniors, and families.
- Made record investments in fixing roads, sidewalks, and waterlines.
- Expanded partnerships to strengthen work on reconciliation and inclusion.
- Created better systems to address the root causes of crime: homelessness, addictions and mental health.
- Modernized City Hall by cutting red tape, incorporating technology, and getting the most out of our tax dollars.
- Made strategic investments in buildings, transportation and energy production toward becoming a more efficient and sustainable city.
- Reduced the property tax increase to the lowest it has been in 10 years and maintained the second-lowest business tax rate in the country.
The world is paying attention to Saskatoon, from the New York Times to Architectural Digest, more and more people see what we have here and want to be part of it.