Register and request a mail-in ballot from now until October 30, 2020.
The City of Saskatoon has asked voters to consider attending one of the Advance Polls as an alternate method due to an overwhelming number of mail-in requests.
All mail-in ballot requests must be accompanied by:
- Completed Voter’s Registration Form/Application for Mail-in Ballot Voter
- Witness Declaration form
- Copies of your government-issued ID or 2 other pieces of ID
There are 3 ways you can apply:
- Online: Use the online form at the bottom of the page here to apply. Then upload a completed witness declaration form and a digital photo or photocopy of your government-issued photo ID or two other pieces of ID.
- In Person, by Appointment: at the Election Office at 226 Cardinal Crescent from now until November 8, 2020. Print out the voting package. Complete and bring with you, along with your government-issued photo ID or two other pieces of ID.
- If you do not have access to the internet or a printer and would like to apply for a mail-in ballot application, please contact email@example.com
After you apply:
Once submitted, a voting ballot package will be mailed out after mid-October.
Complete the ballot and mail it to the Election Office.
Mail-in ballots must be received at the civic election office at 226 Cardinal Crescent before 8:00 pm on Election Day, November 9, in order to be counted.
Important note: Once you have applied for, and received your mail-in ballot, you can only send it in by mail or drop it off at the Elections Office. You cannot put it into a ballot box at any of the other locations.