I Believe We Must Build A Strong Economic Future Where No One is Left Behind.
We live in an amazing city. I am running again because I want to build on our work of the last four years positioning Saskatoon to thrive in a changing world.
We have made a lot of progress, but the work is not done.
IN THE LAST FOUR YEARS, OUR CITY HAS:
- Driven job growth for the whole province.
- Built great facilities for youth, seniors, and families.
- Made record investments in fixing roads, sidewalks, and waterlines.
- Expanded partnerships to strengthen work on reconciliation and inclusion.
- Created better systems to address the root causes of crime: homelessness, addictions and mental health.
- Modernized City Hall by cutting red tape, incorporating technology, and getting the most out of our tax dollars.
- Made strategic investments in buildings, transportation and energy production toward becoming a more efficient and sustainable city.
- Reduced the property tax increase to the lowest it has been in 10 years and maintained the second-lowest business tax rate in the country.
The world is paying attention to Saskatoon, from the New York Times to Architectural Digest, more and more people see what we have here and want to be part of it.
There’s A Lot At Stake In This Election.
We are still living with a pandemic and have a long road ahead of us in recovery.
We need leadership that will guide our city forward through these complex challenges and toward a strong future, creating mountains of opportunity for the generations to come.
We cannot afford to have our city left behind as the rest of the world moves forward.
I believe we must build a strong economic future where no one is left behind.
- Keep people working
- Keep people safe
- Strengthen Saskatoon’s quality of life
We must also incorporate sustainability, reconciliation and inclusion into all of the work we do if we are to be successful in today’s world.
Learn More About My Plan For Three Key Priority Areas:
Make a donation
Contributions from donors like you are an important part of my re-election campaign. Thank you for your support!